Monday 17 October 2016

INSPIRATION MONDAY : Life...

I took life for granted until I saw what life really is
Is life for fun and for play alone
Alone though not lonely we are
Are we not just living with no focus in view

I looked and I saw pretty babies held tight by the grip of death.
Death lurking at hospitals and clinic wards but not those places alone, it stands at every corner and street,  main road and highways,  Bush paths and route...

I sat and I thought, how do people die, you see them a second ago and you turn and they are lying dead on the floor, staring into empty nothingness.
People die, not like they imagined, kids who have not started to dream, youths whose dream are yet to be fulfilled, adults who are yet to reap the fruit of their labor.

Though death lurks at every corner, mishap, pain and misery holds down even great men but I have come with good news,  weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.

Though people die everyday... The good thing is that, people live everyday
Some are choked by lives miseries but others choose to survive it.
Choose you this day, life or death,  live like today is the last day, be happy, love, work, smile more, make someone happy and fulfil purpose.

Put in your best into whatever you find doing for now is the only time you have, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is in God's hands and yeah...God is gracious enough to give us life everyday. I pray for you this day as you read up to this point that your life will count and when your time to leave this side of eternity comes, you will sleep soundly knowing that yours was a life well lived.

Till I come your way next time, keep living well.
© Radiant Pheobe 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment