Friday 22 January 2016

PRIORITIES | PRY OR RE TEASE BY AGBUTUN

image


My world is full of airbrushed women
and hefty men who prefer to sink a lot of time into growing a perfect facial plantation and you know what?
It is perfectly perfect and so not fair to think of it as not perfect...
Wow!
So much trouble from a Weird gang!
Everyone is lost
Or I'm I a loner?  
image
I wish to reserve my thoughts
But it gave a lot of heavy punches to my mouth so I have to spit this out...
We have misplaced priorities...
The male is "Lust" in photo-shoped "foes" to shop...
So he'll sit in a spot for hours trying to get a fish that will get enticed by his bait,
Sweet talker...
And for the stalker; she believes that this male has the right name,
He has facial hair and so is his mind; that's what she says...
He is a perfect diet for her fantasies...
I laugh in ridicule for
This must be love at first "Site",
He looks Romantic, well built and presumably too nice...
Her eyes roll to ease the overwhelming feeling,
she has found the perfect gentleman,
She is in love...
I wish to reserve my thoughts
But it gave a lot of heavy punches to my mouth so I have to spit this out...
Wake up
Little world...
Why do desire self imposed blindness
Do not grow weary...
You are too young to waste now,
Get a cure for your amnesia
You can recover if u want...
Your memory holds better days,
It has stored for you Core values,
Hard work, Self worth, Integrity together with discipline...
Get up little world,
Get your life back...
There is more to you than just fun...
Awake every facet in you,
Tell them the truth,
Let them know; from the humans to their creations...
Pry or re-tease
It is time to fix our priorities
I wish to reserve my thoughts
But it gave a lot of heavy punches to my mouth but now i feel so much relieve that I have said this..

©Agbu2n 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment