Wednesday 29 July 2015

ENVY 5

Hey goes, this chapter brings to mind many vices done by students while on campus. You may relate to it personally or know a couple of people who fit into the character but the main thing is to enjoy and learn from the story. Let's continue...


The light penetrating through the blinds woke him up, he was on a strange bed, one very different from the kinds he was used to, the foam was so flat and it was supported by springs that tend to make an irritating screeching sound any time he moved -where are mine?- was his first thought, then he noticed her, she was stretched beside him, as naked as he was, then he remembered, even though he seemed to be having a hangover from alcohol and mind blowing sex, he could still remember what happened the night before.
  He had arrived New Buka the previous evening and after parking walked into
Mukoyo bar. No sooner had he entered than the patrons that were already seated and nursing different bottles stood up to hail him "Pago baba" "one in a million" "we don dey expect you since last week, why you no quick resume? Abi you wan carry MOZ 101over ni"
"Make una no vex jare, I dey tidy up some things for lag with my palle"
"Omo baba Olowo, hope say palle do beta?" Asked Kalu
"He gaz do beta noni, he proved stubborn as always but mum came in and he capitulated"
"You almost missed MOZ 101, just a week to go, you know lectures start fully next week and everyone's hands will  be full once again"
"Not my own hands Kalu, I can have my fun and still make good grades, and I can get any MOZ babe I want anytime in the semester, even during exams, so my own MOZ 101 is not a two-week course, it runs throughout the session"
"You too dey make mouth Pago, Anyways since you are a week late, most of the "sweetest" and "freshest" fishes would have been caught. You'll just have to make do with the ones left"
"Trust me, I can get any fish I want whether caught or not, I can go to any man's net and take any fish that catches my eye"
"You had better not come close to my net or I'll emasculate you" Kalu laughed
"I'm starting with yours bro" Pago said smiling
They both always enjoy bantering with each other,
"Jude" Pago called out to the barman "serve everyone on my account, give them whatever they want, and you can serve yourself too while you are at it" everyone hailed Pago again as he took a sit at Kalu's table.
"Where is Siji? I thought you both planned to come together today"
"Yea, but he didn't show up on time, so I bailed out, he should be on his way, he would meet us here"
"Patience isn't one of your virtues friend"
"The last time I checked, I didn't have any virtues" Kalu laughed out loud at that.
"Jude, where is Cynthia na? I haven't seen her since I came"
"Madam went to town to get some supplies"
"Hope she is coming back soon"
"Yes sir" Jude smiled conspiratorially
It's no longer secret that Pago and madam were getting it on
Pago ordered for his first bottle and a plate of pepper soup while thinking of Cynthia. He could feel this familiar stirring in his groin. Mehn! He had missed Cynthia a lot, it had been more than 3 months, not that he was celibate throughout the long break but none of those butty girls in lag and Malta could measure up to Cynthia in skills. Cynthia after several unsuccessful attempts at JAMB, had decided that she wasn't meant to further her education, hence she began managing Mukoyo bar for her elder sister who had several other businesses and hence was too busy to manage it. At 24 she was 5 years older than Pago but one wouldn't know, she had a baby face and a small compact body with the right curves. Pago had been lusting after her from the first time he saw her, he started visiting Mukoyo regularly because of her, he would visit the bar and splurge, then Leave her and sometimes Jude with exorbitant tips, they soon became friends and in no time he had her where he wanted her, and she willingly obliged. The rules were clear from the outset, no emotional attachments, just to have fun and fun they did have throughout his first year. Now he was in his sophomore and he couldn't wait to continue where they paused. He sipped his bottle gently while he discussed soccer with the other patrons, he didn't like decorating the table with too many bottles, he preferred ordering them one after the other.
Cynthia sauntered in about an hour later, he could tell from her reaction that she wasn't expecting to see him. Their eyes locked for a while and despite the hunger he saw in her eyes, she ignored him completely. She greeted the patrons generally gave some instructions to Jude and went into the room behind the bartender's cubicle. Pago was fuming. Why did she not  acknowledge him?
The patrons were arguing about soccer so none of them including Kalu was looking at him when he stood up and followed her into the room.

The room looked familiar still, it was the evenings so the room was partially lit. It served both as her office and her room. Though she had an apartment in town, she hardly used it, she spent most of her time on campus. At the far right corner was a table and a chair, then a mini wardrobe at the other end, just behind the chair and table was a hostel sized spring bunk single bed, merely looking at the bed brings sweet memories to Pago's mind. Cynthia still ignoring him sat down on the chair and examined herself in the mirror hanging on the wall just above the table.
"What kinda game are you playing?" He said while he moved to stand behind her chair and regarded her in the mirror
She gave him a sweet plastic smile "Oh! I am playing a game abi? You tell me what kinda game I'm playing cos I don't know"
"You know what I mean Cynthia"
"Really? Is it because I am not jumping up and singing because Mr. magical fingers has decided to make contact again after 3 months of complete silence" she hissed
-so that is the issue-
"I thought we agreed that our relationship would not be hampered by unnecessary emotions?"
"Don't lecture me about emotions Pago, I'm not being emotional here, I don't want anything special from you but a simple "hello, how are you doing, just checking on you" wouldn't hurt you, just to make me feel that I'm at least valued"
He can't just understand the female specie, she is being emotional yet she claims she isn't
"There was no way to contact you, you have no phone yet"
"My sister does, I told you you can always leave a message with her and she will pass it across. I even loaded her phone just to call but your line was unavailable"
"I wasn't in the country, the family went to Malta, and you know I don't like calling your sis....."
"Malta? Wherever that is? You these rich people sef"
He smiled at her as he dropped his hand on her shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze, she bent her head backwards to look him in the eye
"Malta is somewhere on the planet my dear, in Europe actually"
"How many oyinbo girls did you sleep with in Malta"
"You wouldn't believe me if I said I didn't sleep with any, so why bother asking?
She smiled up at him "Just for the fun of it Mr. Magical fingers"
"And the magical fingers have missed you so much"
Hmmm... "I have missed them too" she held his gaze in the mirror as he continued kneading her shoulders
He bent and whispered huskily into her ears "I have missed you so much baby" then he took her earlobe into his mouth and sucked it, she drew in a deep breath "keep still" he said when she made to stand up "lemme pleasure you while you look at yourself in the mirror" his deft hands moved from her shoulders down to her boobs and he caressed them through the silky top she wore. She stood up, turned raised her lips to meet his while she pushed him towards the bed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi pháp uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete